Alex represents lending institutions and borrowers in a variety of complex financial transactions, including asset based, commercial and industrial, real estate and mezzanine finance transactions. Clients also rely on her counsel with regard to commercial real estate transactions, commercial leasing, business formation, corporate compliance, equity financing and other real estate and business matters.
In addition to her real estate and business law practice, Alex has significant experience in public finance, where she has served as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and borrower’s counsel in the issuance of tax-exempt securities.
Prior to joining Partridge Snow & Hahn, Alex served as a law clerk to the Honorable William P. Robinson III of the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
Corporate & Business
Energy & Environmental
Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
Member, Roger Williams University Law Review, Member, Law School Honors Program
Gettysburg College, B.A., magna cum laude
Outside of her practice at PS&H, Alex enjoys spending time with her three children, especially at the beach, and running. She also serves as treasurer of the parent teacher group at her children’s school.
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association
- Rhode Island Historical Society
- Former Board Member
- Audit Subcommittee Member
- United Way of Rhode Island
- Community Advisory Board
- Member of Women United
- Business Development Company of Rhode Island
- Represent lender on construction loan transactions for senior and assisted living facilities in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- Represent lender on numerous hotel construction, acquisition and refinancing transactions in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- Represent solar developer on real estate financing transactions in Rhode Island.
- Represent lenders on 40B development housing financing transactions in Massachusetts.
- Local counsel on a variety of financing and real estate transactions in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- Counsel to financial institutions on LIBOR transition and Paycheck Protection Program loans.
- Providence Business News 2019 40 Under Forty Honoree
- Chambers USA – Consistently ranked as leading attorney in Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance
- Selected by her peers for inclusion as a “Rising Star” in Rhode Island Super Lawyers for Bonds/Government Finance