John Ottaviani, a partner at Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP, is a panelist at the event hosted by Rhode Island Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Association (RICBA) discussing how Rhode Island can become a Cryptocurrency and Blockchain friendly state. The discussion explores in detail what barriers blockchain/crypto companies face at the state and local level, the talent pool and most importantly, how to regulate the space.
Topics discussed include:
- What is the blockchain?
- States that are allowing crypto/blockchain?
- Challenges crypto companies face at the federal and state level, etc..?
- How do we engage with local Universities to encourage young talent building the next Amazon’s, Google’s, Apple’s to stay in Rhode Island?
- Hanaan Rosenthal, CEO of Rosewind Capital
- Travis Winden, Head Portfolio Manager / Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Expert at RoseWind Capital
- Stephen Ucci, State Representative for the Rhode Island General Assembly
- John Ottaviani, Partner at Partridge Snow & Hahn