Colin Coleman, a partner at Partridge Snow & Hahn, is a panelist at PBN’s Cybersecurity Summit on Friday, October 11th. The Summit takes place from 8:30 – 11:30 am, at the Crowne Plaza in Warwick, RI. For more information and to register, click here.
- Steps to safeguard your business from the latest cyber risks and threats
- New data privacy regulations and how will they affect your company
- Protecting your supply chain
- Cyber insurance policies – why they are a necessity now more than ever
- How to mitigate your risk with the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Building the institutional buy needed in to implement an effective security program
- Physical servers vs. cloud storage – when to use and how to secure information on both
- Can blockchain work for cybersecurity?
- Cyber incident response and recovery best practices.
- Is a Cabinet Level Department of Cybersecurity or National Cybersecurity Safety Board combat threats more effectively?
- Filling the skills gap/training in the Cybersecurity industry
Jason Albuquerque, Chief Information Security Officer, Carousel Industries
Colin Coleman, Partner, Partridge Snow & Hahn
Cindy Lepore, AVP, Business Insurance, Marsh & McLennan Agency
Eric Shorr, President, SecureFuture Tech Solutions
Francesca Spidalieri, Sr. Fellow for Cyber Leadership, Pell Center, Salve Regina University
Jeffrey Ziplow, Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Partner, BlumShapiro
Closing Speaker – Congressman Langevin