The American Bar Association has published an article written by PS&H partner Paul Kessimian titled, Five Tips for Using Proportionality to Limit Wild Goose Chases in Discovery.
The article expands on 5 practical and insightful tips to make discovery more streamlined and efficient:
- Cooperate with Opposing Counsel
- Document Your Cooperation and Disputes
- Meaningfully Respond to Discovery Requests
- Support Any Discovery Motions with Specific Facts
- Consider Reasonable Parameters to Discovery and What Will Be Searched
To read the full article as published, visit https://www.americanbar.org/groups/litigation/committees/commercial-business-practice/2020/five-tips-proportionality-discovery-litigation .