His corporate governance litigation experience includes shareholder derivative actions, class actions and direct actions. He frequently handles minority shareholder claims, claims of breach of fiduciary duty, and litigation arising out of mergers, acquisitions and other change-of-control transactions. Christian has also represented clients for alleged violation of federal and state securities laws.
Christian has litigated complex contract disputes, unfair trade practice and consumer protection cases, and insurance coverage disputes. He has advised clients in responding to government investigations and threatened litigation, and represented victims of financial crimes, and obtained restitution on
behalf of those victims.
Before joining PS&H, Christian worked as legal counsel for the State of Rhode Island in the Office of the Governor.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Georgetown University, B.S., Mathematics & Philosophy, summa cum laude
Bar Memberships & Admissions
- Rhode Island
- US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- US District Court, Massachusetts
- US District Court, Rhode Island
- 40 Under Forty
- Rising Star, Litigation, Business Litigation, e-discovery
- Narragansett Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Board Member
- Chairperson of Friends of Scouting
- Co-counsel to large national firms in defending pharmaceutical companies against alleged antitrust violations.
- Represented clients in connection with claims arising out of failed software implementation projects, both prosecuting claims and defending against them.
- Obtained civil judgments against two perpetrators of a fraudulent scheme that used falsely reported receivables to obtain a business loan from a local financial institution. Christian then led the investigation to locate concealed and fraudulently transferred assets, and ultimately recovered over $1,000,000.
- Successfully defending a shipyard in a two-week arbitration in which the award denied the buyer's claims that the shipyard defrauded it and knowingly installed substandard material, along with myriad alleged defects in workmanship.
- Curbing Digital Debris
Providence Business News, December 5, 2018
Representative Speaking Engagements
- The New Normal
Presented on e-discovery for litigation. Rhode Island Bar Association Food for Thought, 2015
- Your First E-Discovery Harvest
Rhode Island Bar Association, 2013
- Partridge Snow & Hahn Welcomes Christian R. Jenner in Providence
December 10, 2018