- How banks should respond to these requests
- Interaction with other bank departments
- Management oversight and development of compliance programs to limit exposure
- Privacy and other related issues
- How to minimize expenses related to civil subpoenas
- Holding and remitting funds
DAVID J. PELLEGRINO, ESQ. is a Partner at Partridge, Snow and Hahn, LLP. Dave has experience in complex commercial, business and regulatory litigation representing financial institutions and corporations in state and federal courts, including state consumer protection and Truth-in-Lending statutes. He advises clients on regulatory compliance matters for both depository and non-depository financial institutions. Dave also chairs the Firm’s Insurance practice, counseling insurance companies and agents on regulatory compliance and licensing matters.
CHRISTOPHER J. CURRIER, ESQ., is the Partner-in-Charge, at Partridge, Snow and Hahn, LLP. Chris is Chair of the Firm’s Commercial Lending Practice Group and focuses his practice in the areas of commercial lending, real estate and business law. He advises lenders and borrowers in connection with commercial loan transactions, as well as workouts, foreclosures and restructurings. Chris also provides counsel to businesses on a range of real estate and corporate matters including sales and acquisitions and leasing.