Chris represents clients in the manufacturing, distribution, technology and service industries in a variety of corporate and business matters, including business formations, mergers and acquisitions, contracts and licensing, debt and equity financing, commercial real estate, and franchising.
He is a frequent lecturer on these topics in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Chris also partners with the Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network conducting free legal clinics for small businesses.
Banking & Financial
Corporate & Business
Suffolk University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
Boston College, B.A. Economics
- American Bar Association
- Franchise Forum
- Working Group on Legal Opinions
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Business Organizations Committee
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
Boards and Community Activities
- Buttonwood Park Zoological Society
- Leadership SouthCoast
- New Bedford Youth Court
- United Way of Greater New Bedford
- Advised a multi-generation manufacturer in connection with the sale of its business to an international publicly-traded entity.
- Represent entrepreneurs regarding business formation, intellectual property, licensing and financing matters.
- Represent franchise owners in connection with structuring, acquisition, real estate and development matters.
- Negotiate and manage insurance agency sales and acquisition transactions.
Representative Speaking Engagements