PS&H is proud to announce that Thomas C. Eagan was selected as one of Providence Business News’ Leaders & Achievers Honorees. The honorees and their accomplishments will be celebrated at an event on August 18, 2022 at the Aldrich Mansion in Warwick and featured in an upcoming issue of the publication.
The honorees, listed below, were selected based on their leadership, achievements, and longstanding commitment to the business community.
- Toby Ayers, Rhode Island for Community Justice executive director
- Stuart Benton, Bradford Soap Works Inc. CEO and president
- David Currie, Province Mortgage Associates Inc. president
- Karen G. DelPonte, Cameron & Mittleman LLP partner
- Daniel DiMase, Aerocyonics Inc. CEO and president
- James “Jim” Donahue, Old Surbridge Village/Coggeshall Farm Museum CEO and president
- Thomas Eagan, Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP director of finance and administration
- Elizabeth Eckel, The Washington Trust Co. senior vice president, chief marketing and corporate communications officer
- Renee Evangelista, Day Pitney LLP managing partner
- Lori Guittari, Visual Thrive LLC chief marketing officer
- Mary Jo “MJ” Kaplan, Kaplan Consulting LLC founder and CEO
- Dr. Martha Mainiero, Rhode Island Medical Imaging Inc. doctor
- Peter Marino, Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island CEO and president
- Bruce Parkes, International Game Technology PLC systems engineer
- Craig Sculos, Bally’s Twin River Lincoln Casino Resort and Bally’s Tiverton Casino Hotel senior vice president of Rhode Island regulatory; Bally’s Tiverton Casino Hotel vice president and general manager
- Kristen Sloan Maccini, Key Mediation LLC co-founder
- Wendy Taylor, West Place Animal Sanctuary founder and executive director
- Michelle Wilcox, Crossroads Rhode Island president
- Jodie Woodruff, Metropolitan Regional Career and Technical Education director of innovation
- Jamie Worrell, Strategic Retirement Partners LLC co-founder and managing director
- Stephen Zubiago, Nixon Peabody LLP CEO and managing partner
To read PBN’s full article, click here.