Wendy is a member of the Firm's Litigation Group where she focuses on large discovery and logistically complex projects using her case and document management skills. She concentrates her practice on environmental matters, compliance and cost recovery.
Wendy has extensive experience drafting state legislation, as well as advising on proposed rules and regulations and specific applications before the Rhode Island Coastal Resources Management Council and the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management.
Wendy is a Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS). This credential allows her to communicate across the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) and evaluate complex scenarios related to document requests and productions.
Previously, Wendy was the staff attorney at Save the Bay-Narragansett Bay.
- University of Rhode Island, Master of Marine Affairs
- Roger Williams School of Law, J.D.
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A. in Psychology, Minor in Environmental Studies
Bar Memberships & Admissions
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- 2009 Providence Business News 40 Under Forty award recipient
- Environmental Leadership Program Senior Fellow
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Environmental and Energy Law Committee
- Marine Affairs Institute
- Advisory Board, Chair (2010 – present)
- Rhode Island Shellfish Management Plan
- Technical Advisory Committee
- Certified E-Discovery Specialist