Sheridan is an associate in Partridge Snow & Hahn’s Litigation Group and a member of its Labor and Employment practice. Prior to joining the firm, she was a student attorney at the Tulane Domestic Violence Clinic and summer counsel at the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau.
While in law school, Sheridan was also the Senior Managing Editor of the Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law.
- Tulane University, J.D.
- Brandeis University, B.A.
- London School of Economics and Political Science
Bar Memberships & Admissions
- Rhode Island
- Update: Massachusetts Paid Family And Medical Leave - Deadline For Employer Contributions Extended To October 1, 2019
Partridge Snow & Hahn Client Alert, June 12, 2019
- One Epic Year Later: Have You Implemented A Mandatory Arbitration Agreement Yet?
May 17, 2019
- Update: Massachusetts Paid Family And Medical Leave - New Deadlines And Tax Implications
May 2, 2019
- Update: Massachusetts Paid Family And Medical Leave - New Notice Requirement Deadline Of May 31
Partridge Snow & Hahn Client Alert, April 18, 2019
- New Massachusetts Paid Leave of Absence Law
Partridge Snow & Hahn Client Alert, April 11, 2019