To read PBN's recap and to view a full recording of the virtual event click here.
Topics include the following:
- Legal and workplace implications for businesses. Guidance for employers on how to deal with the potential of the Coronavirus in the workplace: employee privacy considerations; paid sick leave requirements; quarantines; travel bans; tactical suggestions, etc.
- The role of radiologists in the state in diagnosing cases and working with government officials and health care providers
- How companies have responded to the Coronavirus in terms of sick leave, travel bans, etc.
- Resources available for employers and employees
- The role of health care insurers and their response to the current pandemic
- How telemedicine can and is helping
- Dr. Terrance Healey, Thoracic Radiologist, Rhode Island Medical Imaging
- Ed Huttenhower, State Director, RI Small Business Development Center at URI
- Dr. Claire Levesque, Chief Medical Officer, Commercial Products, Tufts Health Plan
- Dr. Ed McGookin, Chief Medical Officer, Coastal Medical
- Dr. Christopher Ottiano, Medical Director, Neighborhood Health Plan of RI
- Alicia Samolis, Esq. – Partner & Chair of the Labor & Employment Practice, Partridge Snow & Hahn