Prior to joining Partridge Snow & Hahn, Dan was an Associate in the Business & Tort Litigation practice group at Jones Day in Washington, D.C.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude
- University of Rhode Island, B.A., summa cum laude
Bar Memberships & Admissions
- District of Columbia
- Currently not admitted to practice in Rhode Island.
- U.S. District Court for D.C.
- Represented pharmaceutical client in connection with multi-district antitrust litigation regarding alleged “product hop.”
- Represented multinational client in connection with investigation into alleged violations of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Represented client in cases involving alleged violation of Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Represented multinational client in connection with internal investigations into employee immigration matters.
- Represented pro bono client facing eviction in D.C. Landlord Tenant Court litigation.
- Four Tips for Managing Expert Witnesses
May 18, 2022