Chris represents clients in the manufacturing, distribution, technology and service industries in a variety of corporate and business matters, including business formations, mergers and acquisitions, contracts and licensing, debt and equity financing, commercial real estate, and franchising.
He is a frequent lecturer on these topics in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. In 2013, Chris has partnered with the Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network Conducting Free Legal Clinics for Small Businesses.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- Boston College, B.A. Economics, 1992
Bar Memberships & Admissions
- Massachusetts, 1996
- Rhode Island, 1998
- Commercial Lending
- Banking & Financial Institutions Regulatory Compliance
- Cannabis Advisory Practice
- American Bar Association
- Franchise Forum
- Working Group on Legal Opinions
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Business Organizations Committee
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Buttonwood Park Zoological Society
- Board of Directors
- Leadership SouthCoast
- New Bedford Youth Court
- Advised a multi-generation manufacturer in connection with the sale of its business to an international publicly-traded entity.
- Represent entrepreneurs regarding business formation, intellectual property, licensing and financing matters.
- Represent franchise owners in connection with structuring, acquisition, real estate and development matters.
- Negotiate and manage insurance agency sales and acquisition transactions.