Alex represents lending institutions and borrowers in a variety of complex financial transactions, including asset based, commercial and industrial, real estate and mezzanine finance transactions. Clients also rely on her counsel with regard to commercial real estate transactions, commercial leasing, business formation, corporate compliance, equity financing and other real estate and business matters.
In addition to her real estate and business law practice, Alex has significant experience in public finance, where she has served as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and borrower’s counsel in the issuance of tax-exempt securities.
Prior to joining Partridge Snow & Hahn, Alex served as a law clerk to the Honorable William P. Robinson III of the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Member, Roger Williams University Law Review, Member, Law School Honors Program
- Gettysburg College, B.A., magna cum laude
Bar Memberships & Admissions
- Rhode Island
- Selected by her peers for inclusion as a "Rising Star" in Rhode Island Super Lawyers for Bonds/Government Finance
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association
- Rhode Island Historical Society
- Former Board Member
- United Way of Rhode Island
- Community Advisory Board
- "New SEC Rules for Municipal Advisors Take Effect July 1, 2014"
- "Lessons to Learn from the Harrisburg SEC Fraud Charges"
- "Beware: Deceptive Corporate Compliance Notices"
- "SEC Seeks Further Authority to Regulate the Municipal Securities Market"