Our lawyers assist telecommunications providers with a broad range of service needs, including trial and appellate litigation, preparing and negotiating technology, licensing and telecommunications agreements, regulatory compliance, and licensing and certification. Our lawyers have an in-depth understanding of the telecommunications industry and its technologies; and this knowledge helps them advance their clients’ business objectives.
Our team has litigated throughout the United States in a wide variety of complex telecommunications and technology disputes, including cases arising out of contract, tariff, commercial tort and the Federal Telecommunications Act. Our ability to simplify complex matters for both judges and juries has helped us to receive favorable results on behalf of our clients.
- Obtained a defense judgment for one of the world’s largest conference calling companies after federal court trial in which Qwest Communications Corp. sought to hold client liable for more than $2 million for terminating access and other charges.
- Achieved favorable settlement for one of the world’s largest conference calling companies in license dispute with Google concerning complex intellectual property
- Counseled Tribally owned telephone company in South Dakota in multiple disputes in federal court and administrative proceedings
- Succeeded in negotiated and drafting favorable commercial agreements for interconnection, tandem and terminating voice services.
- Represented Tribally owned telephone company before Federal Communications Commission.