Business & Corporate Legal Counsel
The Business Law Group, one of the Firm’s largest groups, focusses on counseling clients regarding the difficult legal decisions challenging all businesses in today’s competitive environment.
We understand the importance of a coordinated effort in order to render responsive and cost-effective services. We work as a team, applying knowledge drawn from our many practices, to best serve our clients’ needs.
Our clients include both business and nonprofit enterprises ranging in size from major institutions to family-owned and operated businesses and closely-held emerging growth companies.
Our team provides a variety of services in areas including:
- Banking & financial institutions regulatory compliance
- Business formation & choice of entity
- Business succession planning
- Commercial lending
- Contract drafting & negotiation
- Corporate financings
- Employment & labor
- General contract negotiation
- Intellectual property
- Licensing & distribution agreements
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Nonprofits & charitable organizations
- Private placements, equity & note financings
- Public finance
- Real estate
- Securities laws compliance
- Shareholder agreements & disputes
- Ranked as a leading firm in the practice of Corporate/Commercial in Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Ranked by Best Lawyers in America as a Best Law Firm in the area of Corporate Law
Eugene G. Bernardo II
Christopher J. Currier
Michael A. Gamboli
David M. Gilden
William R. Moorman, Jr.
John E. Ottaviani
Jay R. Peabody
David J. Pellegrino
Alicia J. Samolis
Randall T. Weeks, Jr.