Paige is a member of the Litigation Group and focuses her practice on complex business litigation including telecommunications, contract, and employment disputes.
Paige represents clients in state and federal court. She provides advice and counsel to individuals, state and local governments, and corporate clients including manufacturers, retailers, and technology groups.
After graduating from law school, Paige clerked for the Honorable William P. Robinson III of the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
Bar Memberships & Admissions
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, Rhode Island
- University of Michigan Club of Greater Boston
- Executive Board Member, Officer, & Committee Chair
- Worked with legal team in representing the State of Rhode Island in litigation against an international information technology company, obtaining dismissal of a number of counterclaims and resulting in a settlement that required the completion of a new DMV computer system for the citizens of Rhode Island.
- Assisted in complex brief writing of a summary judgment motion that resulted in a declaration that, under Rhode Island law, zoning certificates are not legally binding and, therefore, are not appealable. The decision was identified by Rhode Island Lawyers Weekly as one of the most important decisions in 2016.
- Contributed to successful defense of an appeal before the Rhode Island Supreme Court, which affirmed summary judgment in favor of charitable corporation clients in a case involving $60 million litigation.
- Assisted in defense of the Governor, Treasurer, and Employees’ Retirement System of Rhode Island against constitutional challenges to changes made to the state’s pension system.
- Participated in representation of Inc. 500 jewelry manufacturer in a variety of civil litigation matters in state and federal court.