A. General. This Policy describes the privacy practices applicable to the PSH website located at www.psh.com, including how PSH handles personal information that PSH collects from you, how your personal information is used, shared and disclosed. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Collection. PSH may collect personal information when you visit www.psh.com through various forms and in various places including but not limited to account registration forms, e-blast registration forms, newsletter registration forms, electronic mail, contact us forms, and recruitment pages. PSH offers several opportunities for visitors to register for informational update and alert mailings, events, and for assistance in using our online resources. These registration and sign-up forms are often linked to the PSH mailing list and require users to give personal information (such as your name and email address). PSH may use this contact information to send users information about our firm and the users selected areas of interest when requested or necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time.
2. Attorney-Client Relationship. While we are happy to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, facsimile transmission, or to register to receive communications from PSH, merely communicating with PSH or a PSH attorney does not create an attorney-client relationship unless and until an agreement has been reached in writing between you and PSH to handle a particular matter. Please do not convey to us any information you regard as confidential until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established in writing.
3. IP Address and Cookies. PSH automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, PSH cookie information, and the page you request.
1. Children Under 13. The PSH website is a general audience website. PSH does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
2. Personal Information of Children Under 13. PSH will delete any personal information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of (13) and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to PSH please contact us as the address listed below.
PSH may set and access PSH cookies on your computer. You may delete cookies from your computer or set your browser to reject cookies. However, doing so may limit some functionalities of www.psh.com.
4. YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to PSH services. You can edit your personal information, including your marketing preferences, at any time. Each of our marketing emails includes an automatic mechanism for you to opt-out from that particular communication or from all future marketing and other materials sent by PSH.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
A. Limited Access to Information. PSH limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
B. Federal Compliance. PSH has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
C. SSL-Encryption. In certain areas PSH uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
D. Security. PSH employs security measures that we believe are reasonably appropriate to protect your personal information. However, PSH does not guarantee that our security precautions will protect against the loss or misuse of your personal information. Further, PSH cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information you transmit over the Internet or that may be collected in transit by others.
A. Updates to the Policy. PSH may update this Policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice your e-mail address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
7. QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
A. Feedback. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, or if you wish to opt-out of the use of your personal information by PSH, please contact us at the address below:
Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
180 South Main Street
Providence, Rhode Island 02903