Areas of Practice:
Jack’s legal practice focuses on strategic business decision making, corporate governance, regulatory concerns of profit, non-profit entities, and municipal entities, and family wealth transition.
Jack continues his active involvement in community development, water resources, and good government by serving on numerous civic and charitable boards and commissions. In addition, he is a trustee of the Aquila Three Peaks High Income Fund, the Narragansett Insured Tax-Free Income Fund, and the Churchill Tax-Free Fund of Kentucky.
- Recognized by his peers in Chambers USA America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in the corporate/commercial area
- Included in the list of the top 5% of attorneys in the state in its inaugural edition of Rhode Island Super Lawyers
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America
- AV® Preeminent Rated from Martindale Hubbell, highest possible rating on both legal ability and ethics based upon the confidential opinion of peers and judges
- Providence College, Honorary Doctor of Laws, 2011
- Named one of the 25 Driving Forces of the Rhode Island business community by Providence Business News based on extensive community service and leadership in building one of the state's finest law firms
- Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce Award for Distinguished Service
- Rhode Island Minority Business Corporation Recognition Award