Tim represents businesses, individuals and non-profits in a broad range of litigation in Massachusetts and Rhode Island at the trial and appellate levels. His case experience includes matters involving breach of contract, unfair and deceptive trade practices, insurance coverage, shareholder disputes, land use and zoning, and employment issues.
Prior to joining Partridge Snow & Hahn, Tim served as a law clerk for the Justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court. Before practicing law, he was the Staff Director for the Committee on Public Health in the Massachusetts House of Representatives. Previously, Tim was the Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach at his alma mater, Lafayette College.
- Named a “New England Super Lawyer Rising Star” in Boston Magazine
- Won dismissal and attorneys’ fees award for defendants in an action seeking specific performance and damages for breach of a real estate purchase and sale agreement.
- Won dismissal of a competitor’s challenge to client’s special permit for construction and operation of a gas station and convenience store.
- Won dismissal of a suit brought against bank alleging wrongful dishonor of cashier’s check.
- Obtained summary judgment order and appellate affirmance on behalf of company, declaring that abutting hotel had abandoned its rights to use a certain easement to access its property.
- Obtained summary judgment and appellate affirmance for lender on borrower’s claims for breach of contract, negligence and unfair trade practices.
- Obtained summary judgment for construction company dismissing claim alleging violations of the Home Improvement Contractor statute.
- Junior Achievement of Southern Massachusetts